Welcome to 8D - Old Fenimore Mill!
Come on in and feel at home in this well-appointed two bedroom, two bath condominium. Located in Cedar Key, you can enjoy a taste of Florida away from the crowds. Relax and unwind in this coastal town that offers great restaurants, superb fishing, quaint shops, abundant wildlife, and views that will knock your socks off. (Flip-flops will do here!)
It’s tucked away from the noise, but still only a short walk to the main dining & shopping strip, and with full High-Speed wireless internet access throughout the property, you can choose to stay in touch... or not! Walking distance to catch a live band while enjoying the catch-of-the-day, or go out for a tequila sunrise and then take a sunset cruise to witness what Cedar Key is really about.
There is also lots to do a few feet from your door, including: Bird Watching, Swimming, Kayaking, Sun Bathing, Fishing and more. This condo has all of the comforts of home and then some. Walk in the door and feel your stress slip away. Unwind in the inviting living room with comfy furnishings, sit at the casual bar in the open kitchen, dine at the stylish dining table, or kick back on the spacious deck.
In the living room, surrounded by local artwork, you can listen to CDs on the stereo while enjoying the view. Or, you can take that much needed break and watch DVD's or videotapes on the cable TV. Or you can get wrapped up in an intriguing story with the small lending library that is provided.
The open floor plan includes a fully appointed kitchen with coffee pot, microwave, dishwasher, blender, service for twelve, and lots of mugs to enjoy that cup of coffee on the deck. A washer and dryer are also provided in the unit.
King-sized luxury awaits you in the master suite with elegant furnishings and decor. The guest room features a queen-sized bed. Both bedrooms also have a TV, VCR, and DVD-player. Both baths include hair dryers and soft towels.
Sitting in the custom-made Adirondack chairs on the deck, you can enjoy panoramic views from the marshlands and lagoons to the gulf. Using the provided spotting scope and binoculars, you can see many different kinds of birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat. You can identify exactly which bird just landed on the deck by using one of the abundant reference books.
Relax, stay a while, and fall under the spell of Cedar Key from the best vacation rental on the island!
Make sure to ask for Unit 8D Vacation Rental!
Current Weather Conditions
• High-Speed Wireless Internet Access!
• A two-bedroom/two-bath suite on the water
• Private Deck with Unobstructed View of Estuary and Bay
• Central air and heating
• Washer/dryer in suite
• Fully-equipped kitchen, incl. microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, blender & dishwasher
• Vaulted Ceilings in Dining and Living Rooms
• Carpet and Ceramic Tile throughout
• Home Entertainment Unit, with CD/DVD/VCR
• Cable TV service provides local channel sports and weather
• TV/VCR in both bedrooms with local cable connection
• Extensive library of fiction and reference books
• Ceiling fans in all living areas and deck
• Binoculars & Spotting Scope
• Telephone for local and credit card calls
• Fully-stocked linen closet
• Steam Iron and ironing board
• Stained glass shower window
• Both bathrooms equipped with hair dryers
• Custom Made Adirondack Chairs on deck
• Cedar Key Nautical Chart in dining room
• Fishing pier with BBQ picnic pavilion
• Fish cleaning table on pier with fresh water
• Ample parking for boat trailers inside circular drive
• Boat & Trailer fresh-water wash-down area
• Vehicle parking under the building
• Swimming pool and spa